Does Television Commercial Work for Small Business
Television Commercial is an effective form of advertising because it has the power to reach more people than newspaper, magazine and radio.
The key to making a successful commercial is five fold. The ultimate test of an effective television commercial is not how entertaining it was, but did it make the cash register sing? Some commercials are made to be so entertaining and clever that you can't even remember what product or service it was promoting. A good commercial should:
- Motivates your prospect to do something immediately (Call to Action)
- Explicitly communicate your product or service's advantage over other choices.
- It visually arouses your prospect.
- It inspires trust, confidence, and believability.
- It provides a single consistent message that penetrates the prospect's mind and stays in your head for a while.