Branding to Millenials
Millennials are strange creatures, there are a
few things that Millennials Value which can be used to figure them out.
Millennials value the following:
1. Quality over Quantity – millennials always look for quality when it comes to outputs and strategies. It would be best to come up with outputs that are products of high-thinking minds and efforts.
2. Deeper Immersion – this is already done by most advertisers, since most of them choose technology and social media as their communication channels. But with everything that is going on over the internet, your ads should stand out by giving your audience the unique experience.
3. Socially Responsible Branding and Marketing – As mentioned earlier, millennials consider themselves as socially responsible individuals who are trying to find ways to improve life. But if you are to do this, make sure to familiarize you with the chosen cause and craft a message that will be accepted by your target audience.
4. Listen to the Conversation – in other words, stay informed. Trends these days usually change so it is important to keep yourselves updated.
5. Make it Authentic – since millennials are all about connections, they can tell if the message you are trying to convey is real or not. Believability is the key!
Stop giving Millenials what you think they need. Start listening to them, observe and take part in active conversations and give them what they ask for. This can only be done by understanding the market beyond desktop research and assumptions. Contact us now as your brand agency, for more insights on Millenials and how to reach them properly.